My photo
Just another unusual girl on the net. A writer to be. x

Friday, January 13, 2012

Strange Path

Back in the days when I knew what I was looking for, I stood and watched the days before, wished if the world could just stop turning, all I did hear was my desire burning. It was one month ago when I had lost a friend. He died of a broken heart disease. They say I'm different since and no one's to blame, I ain't changed but I know I ain't the same, I'd tell them that if I could, but I guess I'm just not that brave. When losing direction, I breath in fresh air, scream the loudest, who could possibly care anyway? I'd go to my destination of choice, to get away from every existing voice which tells me what to do most of the time. Don't question, don't argue, I say it to everyone, it's just a part of a strange path I took..to find my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment