My photo
Just another unusual girl on the net. A writer to be. x

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Once Upon a Pity Party…

Wednesday night after spending an incredible day babysit/playing with Ammar, helping mama with house chores, and spending the afternoon with Aida. I came home and had my own little pity party. Haha

Re-decorate my room and play some boardgames and act real funny. Haha. I had fun. Candidly I'm happy to see the Monkey-Side of Me :p It's Pity Party cause the only person at the party is Me. Nashwa did knock my room to see what I'm doing inside the room but I just ignore her. What do you think? Pathetic huh? Yeah, me too. Me too. Not fun. Not fun at all. Haha But I'm glad I have spend some lil time with myself. I'm Bored. Seriously bored. The thing is, Even the Monkey-Side of me can’t rescue a day like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment