My photo
Just another unusual girl on the net. A writer to be. x

Monday, June 14, 2010

Screw you

Today just sucked,

I dont know why i said that. It just are. Cant text. Cant sleep. Cant go out. I know right, Cant get any boring-er. I'm home alone. Sister went to Aisyah's and mom just cant be found. I need someone to talk too. Gosh, I miss having someone. Johan called me last night, when germany score the first goal. Haha so cute. He knows exactly how to make me smile.


Okay crap, I need some advice. How to deal if one of your close friend confess that they love you? I mean, I never thought that he would actually fall for me. And to me, Love is a big word. And truth be told, It kinda scares me. And trust me, I have no idea how to deal with it. I'm happy.. For now. I guess. I'm not ready for anything. Cause my heart still need some fixing. I'm sorry if you misunderstood. Mann, I'm not that strong anymore.


I kinda miss the old me tho. Once, i was strong and naive. Well, i still am. Just need to bring her back. Cause i absolutely dont know who is this 'new' maisarah. Who am i kidding? C'mon, you are so not like this. Why am i acting like I'm all damn fine and happy when i know I'm not? That is what i call EGO. Yeahh, whatever. I just hope that I'm going to be okay in future. Cause i dont want to feel this anymore. Not again.

No comments:

Post a Comment