My photo
Just another unusual girl on the net. A writer to be. x

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Alone but Not Lonely.

Hello Thursday,
I kind of feel a bit blah this morning.
I know and you know that I am now officially single, so I will spare you the details.

thanks! I don't love getting up that early - but you have to do what you have to do right.
So first thing first, Everything's just wonderful, I'm having the time of my life. Oh yeah, I'm fine.

If you're one of the people that keeps saying break-up's are easy to get over, you were never in love. Like honestly. It's so much harder than you think. It's easier said than done. Some people just don't get it. They think they have been in love, but they haven't. I'm not trying to be rude, but seriously. It pisses me off, and it makes people think they should be over whoever. You can fight for what makes you happy. But if you want to get over whoever, try it. It only get's better in time. Even when you're not in love with him anymore but it is still hard. Trust me, because to me its hard to see who I'm hurting. And most of all seeing him being so wonderful and kind to me even after I broke his heart yet he still stays and be there for me. Like seriously, He's too nice and I was like 'I don't even deserve this kinda treat from you! especially after what I did to you!' .. You know.. that kind of feelings. He told me he loves me with all his heart and I tell him that I didn't want all this anymore. I broke his heart into two. And yet he still wanted to be friends and treat me like he always did. To all the lovely people who don't think that I deserved it, don't worry. I'm on your side too. I'm puzzled as well. But whatever, most importantly, I don't need your judgment. You aren't one, so don't try to act as if you are. No offense. It is hard for me too as it for him. But I know, He'll get over it anytime from now (hope so) But I guess all I can do now is pretend that I didn't have those guilt all over me. I am such an asshole. Like for real! I am a bad person :s Maybe this is the reason why I don't want to be-friends with all my ex. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. don't hold postmortems and don't spend your time brooding over sorrow and mistakes..
    (:

    i know how the heart broken life is about and i've been there before.. even though i'm not the one that causing the problems there.. seriously, it's hard to forget and harder to heal.. better in time but it takes too many of my times and too many effort..

    frankly, i choose not to be friend with my ex rather than being his friend with some kind of uncomfortable feelings.. i don't know what feeling is that..

    ReplyDelete