My photo
Just another unusual girl on the net. A writer to be. x

Thursday, June 2, 2011

it's not so perfect everyday, so i dont have to try



Why did I smile when the truth is I hurt inside. Why did said I was okay when I knew it's the biggest lie I've told? here's why.. I don't want to hurt myself anymore. I don't even know whats real anymore. People nowdays can't be trusted. So I'm going to act as tough as I can. Let them talk. What I wanna do now is I am going to make myself happy first and foremost. And I’m not going to worry about those who don't like me. Those who's making their own reason to keep on hating me, its okay. keep on finding k? I've got a lot of flaws. Maybe bringing other people down makes em feel like they're on top of the world. And make em feel better about themselves. Well maybe? So yeah keep on judging me.

xo,
isara

No comments:

Post a Comment