My photo
Just another unusual girl on the net. A writer to be. x

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Are you scared? I know I am :(

I'm bored and I decide to drop some shit here tonight. Okay, Life's been busy I guess. I mean people around me are all busy busy busy. Some of them are too busy persuing their own life, some is busy dealing with school. And it makes me think, would I be that busy 1day? I realise I am now a sixteen year old girl and anytime soon School's will be over for me. I dont know when it'll end but I have a big feeling I dont want it to. I dont wanna be too old for school. You know that kind of feeling. I mean all this long School have been My Life. Its the place I grew older with all my friends. It is where we've learn that life is not going to be easy. Darn, I dont wanna grow old. I know how I always wanted to be a grown-up. Having money by my own, Own a car, A house I can live with friends. But will I be able to do that? Though I'm growing up it doesnt mean I'm ready to be one. It scares me sometimes that I'm not going to be a 16-year-old school girl anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment