My photo
Just another unusual girl on the net. A writer to be. x

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MY 95 Most Hated Things/People :

  • Smokers
  • Judgmental people
  • Animal cruelty
  • Fake people
  • Bullies
  • Overly obsessed people
  • Broken hearts
  • Being alone
  • Falling asleep in random places that are in public
  • Getting car sick when I try to read
  • When I can’t find things
  • Asking people for money
  • Seeing my friends sad
  • Being depressed
  • Over protective parents
  • Being push to do something I don't want to
  • sharing my things
  • Racist people
  • Seeing someone talking while eating with mouth full
  • Being bored
  • Being talked down because I’m a girl or younger
  • Circuses
  • Clowns.. Except the joker
  • Being lied to
  • Being betrayed
  • Being asked too many questions when I’m trying to read
  • Studying so hard and failing
  • Letting people down
  • Thunderstorms
  • Politics
  • Really slow drivers
  • Being stared at
  • Forgetting things
  • Being wrong a lot
  • people borrow my things then having it back ruined
  • When the alarm goes off
  • I get distracted easily
  • Lectures
  • When I go into stores & come out broke :(
  • Losing in anything
  • Being robbed
  • Waking up early
  • Girls that are too easy
  • What if's
  • Bossy people
  • Pushing things on people
  • Bugs
  • When my voice cracks
  • When people think they have me figured out
  • Drama
  • Ending a friendship
  • Saying good bye
  • Cramps
  • Drugs
  • Barfing
  • Spoiled brats
  • Being glared at
  • Spoilers.. Well it depends
  • Being mistaken for my sister
  • Being clumsy in front of someone I like
  • Having the body of a 12 yr. Old
  • Having insecurities in myself
  • Dealing with brat kids
  • Being sweaty
  • Depending on people
  • Sweet talker
  • Being rejected
  • Being ignored
  • Having food in my teeth
  • Going to the doctor
  • Not being taken serious
  • Not having a car
  • Getting my order messed up
  • Playing around with guys& they go to rough
  • Having people look over me
  • Slow readers in class
  • Spoiled teenagers
  • Stupid people with stupid questions
  • Spelling my name wrong
  • Saying my name wrong
  • Mistaken my age
  • People who give up
  • Allergies
  • Being really cold
  • Being really hot
  • Boys who don't know how to respect his girl
  • Those who are purposely rude
  • Those who don't know how to say sorry
  • Girl who curse A LOT
  • Copycats
  • People who make fun of my interest or whatever
  • Backstabbers
  • Argument over small things
  • TV advertisement
  • People who don't think before do anything
  • High hopes
  • People who says sorry but never meant it
  • People who broke their promise
  • Huge mistakes
  • People who think they're always right



I hate all this. Seriously. No Kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment