My photo
Just another unusual girl on the net. A writer to be. x

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm not the toughest girl

I gotta keep my eyes open. Gotta keep my eyes on the ball. Truth be told, I'm not ready. I'm not ready to keep on going. I'm not ready to take big responsibility. It may sounds immature but what the heck, I dont give a rat ass on what people think of me on this post. One thing for sure I'm not ready to be old. To be older and handle all my shits by my own self. Making big decision for my future and all. Because I fear that I might took the wrong road. Afraid that I'm nothing but badnews. Disappointing my family and mostly disappointing myself. And all the disappointment that I might..... can't handle. That's right. I don't trust myself. It's either that or deep down inside I'm still mummy's and daddy's little girl. I don't know exactly how to describe how I feel right now. But I guess I'm a bit insecure. Am I the person who's afraid to take risk? Am I the person who's afraid to make mistakes? Does that make me a perfectionist? No. Not even close. I just lose my cool and I don't know what to do. That's all.

x
Pray for the future,
For better life ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment