My photo
Just another unusual girl on the net. A writer to be. x

Saturday, October 22, 2011

I always choose my colours extra wise

How's everyone? How's life? How's everything? I know it's been awhile since I last posted. And let me tell you what I know. Me being busy and not writing sounded so not me. I know. Writing has always been my passion since god-knows-when. So I'm pretty sure this gonna be one heck of a post (though it's boring to you I don't care) In case you guys don't know, I'm seventeen this year. And I'm going to take the major exam of a whole life time (not really) but yeah. I'm going to graduate from high school this year. School's fun. I know how irritating schools can be at times but trust me you gonna miss it when it's over. Sometimes I just wish that I will always be this young and be a school girl forever. But that's not how life rolls is it? Guess I have to keep on moving then. Anyway, I've learned a lot (like I always do) about life. I mean I know that I still have a long way to go but this right here I just wanna value everything and keep it to myself forever. I've gone through a lot of ups and downs. Friendship, Love, Family. Life can be mean, tough, so unfair. But there's always a beauty behind all that. And I cant wait for the future to come I know there's going be more than I ever had. I don't care what the future brings because I can't wait.

p/s: Dear life, did I tell you how amazing you can be? think you should know. x

No comments:

Post a Comment