My photo
Just another unusual girl on the net. A writer to be. x

Friday, December 17, 2010

My super-obvious-weekness, Please dont laugh

I've got this problem with crying. Once I start, I can't Stop. And what makes it so awful is that if I cry any longer than 40 minutes (which of course I always do) Then my eyes swell up like a boxer's for at least twenty-four hours. Oh boy, I've tried ice packs. I've tried the cold cucumber. I've even tried the raw steak. But nothing ever works. Ever. So when I've been crying, I always always pray for sunshine for the next day. Know why? Because if it's cloudy out..Everyone keeps asking me why I'm wearing my sunglasses. And then when I get so embarrassed that I actually start to cry again. And yes Once I start, I can't stop. And it start all over again..

What My Mother Doesn't Know pg. 32

No comments:

Post a Comment